Thursday, August 16, 2012

Somebody Call Miss Cleo! The Peanut Predictor Game

Trust the Tarot....

Not.


I'm guessing the best way to predict Peanut's gender would not be Miss Cleo...




BUT..

We can play the "Peanut Predictor" Game!

YAY!

Due to the research of my loverly friends, Shannon and Amanda, I have been informed of the following ways to predict the gender of our little one:


Ancient Chinese Calendar

Legend says that the gender chart is more than 700 years old and was discovered in a royal tomb.

(OOOHHHH this chart is LENGEN wait for it....DARY!)

It predicts your baby's sex based on your Chinese lunar age at the time you got pregnant and the Chinese lunar month in which you conceived...blah blah blah...

I clicked on this link and plugged in my info.

Result: GIRL
 
Ancient Chinese Proverb:
"Confucius Say... Man who go through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."

Hehehee




Baby's Heart Rate Test
Above 140: Girl
140 or Below: Boy
Result: GIRL
Peanut's heart rate has been 158 and 160 so far.


 
Mayan Prediction
Legend has it that the Mayans determined a baby's sex by looking at the mother's age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or odd, it's a girl. If one's even and one's odd, it's a boy.
29
2012
Result: BOY


Cravings
Sweet: Girl
Salty: Boy
Result GIRL/BOY
Give me salty Bugles and Chocolate Cream Pie! I want it all BABY! Num Num Num Num!
 
 
Breaking Out?
Yes: Girl
No: Boy
Result GIRL....Dammit! (for my face,not having a girl part that will be coolio)


 
Morning Sickness
Bad: Girl
Not Bad: Boy
Result BOY
 
 
Headaches
Yes: Boy
No: Girl
Result BOY...Again Dammit! AND Ouch Peanut!!
 
 
Sleep Side
Right: Girl
Left: Boy
Result BOY
 
 
FINAL TALLY!!
GIRL 2
BOY 4


By this count I'll be having myself a little man!


And no, Uncle Mike we will not be naming him Oscar Beyer.
"My Bologna has a first name....O-S-C-A-R!"


To be Noted:  I believe in this crap about as much as I believe that Hogwarts is an actual place or that one should listen to Miss Cleo.

But...

Is it bad that I still hope for an owl?

2 comments: