Monday, August 6, 2012

Peanut's First Bachelorette Party!

Peanut and I spent this past weekend at my good buddy Amy's Bachelorette party.



She is getting married to her loverly fiance Nick in just 2 weeks at Gervasi Winery in Canton!



11 of us ladies traveled to Columbus for the weekend. We enjoyed a food tour of the German Village where we visited the following restaurants:

Lindey's
Gorgeous decor. We enjoyed a nice salad.

Harvest Pizzeria
Also a gorgeous restaurant. The pizza we tried was made with incredibly fresh ingredients and was AMAZE-balls!

Katzinger's
Tried my first knish. Laughed every time I said knish.

Pistacia Vera
Being as I have an avid interest in Pastry, this was my favorite place. I tried the best macaroons of my life! And bought a chocolate croissant... Then we went back for breakfast on Sunday where I enjoyed my first Quiche Lorraine and um another chocolate croissant...that Peanut specifically requested.

G Michael's
Tried some gazpacho. Was a little out there for our crowd.

Barcelona
Tried some delicious meat and cheese and paella. Passed my sangria to Amy... :( lol glad she got extra.


One of the other foxy ladies on the trip, Brooke was also Preggers like me. We got a bit fatigued in the hot sunshine of the August heat on the food tour, but we stayed hydrated and ending up having a great time.

HOWEVER...this trip taught me a valuable lesson:

One does not break in new Sperry's on a walking food tour. EVER!!

Ouchie Feets!



Brooke also inspired me to try my first non-alcoholic beer ever.

Hellllouuuuu O'Doul's...





You aren't bad, taste a bit like Bud Light. ;)

And, was pretty awesome when I was craving a summer brewski.





Happy Bachelorette my Amy!

Can't wait to celebrate again with you in just 2 short weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment