Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mawwiage!

"Mawwiage it what bwings us together toooo-day!"

Peanut attended his first wedding this past weekend!

The wedding was celebrating the marriage of one of my dear friends, Amy and her mansy that makes her super happy, Nicholas!

Or as I call him: Nicky, Snickerdoodle, St. Sch-Nicholas, Schnicky Doodle, Schnickity....

That list goes on an on...

But my favorite Nick Nickname has to be the one invented by his sisters, Brooke & Jenna: Ni-Ni.

Bahahahaaaaa!

Yes, I posted that on my blog.

You're welcome Nick!

The Happy Couple
 


I don't think there are words to describe how beautiful the setting was at Gervasi Winery.

Everything was so freakin gorgeous that it sort of made me wish I could get married again to Senior Stevie just to have it there!


Amy, Me, Aunt Bitty and the Din Din Club "Romping through the Vineyard"



BTW....

Steve (Lt. Wedding Pants) was Amy & Nick's wedding coordinator.

No, really.

Amy's Momma emailed him a list of duties and he took it VERY seriously.

In fact, when the officiant popped his head into the Bridal Suite inquiring about the location of the rings and 2 minutes later when I called Lt. Wedding Pants himself to see where the rings were....... he um barked at me:

"It's under control! He has the rings! GAWD Krista! I can handle this!!!"

Oh My.

Pregnancy Hormones getting to you too eh? ;)

In all serious-ness,  I was really blown away by what an amazing job he did to help run the show.

It really showed how much Amy and Nicky mean to Lt. Wedding Pants. LOL



Lt. Wedding Pants basking in his AmAHzing-Ness:






All in all it was a wonderful day, everyone looked beautiful especially the Amazingly Gorgeous Beautiful Bride!


Peek-A-Boo!
 



Congratulations Amy & Nick!

We wish you happiness, love and a pinch of shenanigans!

Love,

Krista, Steve & Peanut







Have you the Wing?



3 comments:

  1. hmm...maybe I need to enlist wedding planner Steve for my wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will require a headset and clipboard!

    ReplyDelete