Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SUPER- MEGA-BABY-UPDATE MASHUP!!!!

So...last week I had planned several new blog posts because Juliet had hit 2 rather large milestones: crawling & her first steps! Each were so exciting that I felt they deserved separate blog posts. So I started some drafts and planned on finishing them before last Friday.

BUT THEN....

Juliet contracted a Rash that scared the be-jesus out of us, turned my focus elsewhere and surprisingly, the blog was not updated.

THEN..

We spent the entire weekend away from home and were super busy so alas the blog suffered again.

THEN....

During this time, Juliet continued to impress us with additional changes like waiving, clapping and enjoying her first meatball!

SO...

This post is now a (say this in your best WWE announcer voice)... 
 
SUPER-MEGA-BABY-UPDATE MASHUP!!!!


WOOOHOO!

Milestone Break-down:

Juliet crawled officially for the first time Sunday 9/29.
Please enjoy my extremely subtle Downton Abbey reference as I celebrate this momentous occasion:
 
 
 
 And, because Juliet is obviously a genius and a bit of a show-off....this is what she did at Grandma's house Monday 9/30:
 

 
 
JULIET WAIVES
Capturing this on photo or video is still alluding us. Our normally outgoing girl is being particularly shy regarding this issue and seems to know everytime I try to catch this on camera. But, trust me, it's happening....it's really happening.
 
 
JULIET CLAPS! 
To keep us on our toes, Juliet started clapping at KSU Homecoming over the weekend.
 HOLY SCHNIKES! I mean, of all places to start clapping????!!!
 


 
She's so freakin AWESOME!!!!!!
 
 
JULIET'S FIRST MEATBALL
 Again I have no photo (BOO KRISTA!). But, I can tell you it was SUPER AWESOME! I got home from spinning last night and was enjoying my delicious Skinnytaste Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs on on the couch (I was being careful Mom!! ;) ). And Juliet, having already been fed pears and carrots by Daddy started to climb onto to me trying to attack my delicious dish. So I thought, "Well...she is 9 months next week and at 9 months she can have dairy and pretty much almost anything else..so why not? Let's see what happens..." and so I gave her a spoonful of meatball and ricotta.

WELL....of course she LOVED it! She's Italian!
 
This of course led to me Facetiming Nana and singing "On top of Spaghetti" to Juliet.

Because...why wouldn't you?
 
 
XO!!!
Krista
 
 
P.S. I found this...heheheheeee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment