Friday, July 6, 2012

These Tricks are for kids?

One of the things I am most looking forward to about our impending Peanut is all the fun kid things we are going to get to do without people wondering "Why is that 29 year old woman alone giggling on the Carousel? Is she off her meds?"  :)

Some of the top things I can't wait for:

4. Disney World

I haven't been there since I was 12. This time, I get to go back and hit up the German Village for a brewsky at Epcot. Take that under-age Krista! Plus, I am now un-afraid to ride Space Mountain. Fear. Conquered.

3. Cedar Point

I have to admit I am very curious about spending time here in the little kiddie section. Those baby bumper boats look like tons of fun. And the little pumpkins bouncing around Snoopy is going to be so damn adorable I might keel over in delight. ;)

2. Toys R Us and The Disney Store

I can't tell you how much I enjoy heading to these places to buy a gift when my nieces or a friend of ours' little one has a birthday. Now, I could go in there all the time without a defined reason. "Oh Yeah today I am just looking..." Bruuuhahahahaaaaaaaa! I wonder if Peanut will mind that everytime he gets a toy, Mommy gets one too? ;) "Yes I would like 2 Ninja Destroyers please".

1. Kid Shows & Movies!!

Steve and I are both obsessed with 80s cartoons, Disney Movies and shows from our childhood because they are amazing! Sorry Dora the Explorer, but you got nothing on Strawberry Shortcake!  We already have a large stock of DVDs and Videos we have been collecting over the years so we can watch them with our children.

Plus there are some things that kids find hilarious that some (lame) adults no longer do.

Except my sister, Brittney and I....

Our sense of humor is much more refined:


Dignity!









1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I forgot about all the cartoons you owned, you will have an excuse to watch them all now!

    ReplyDelete