Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Eggo is Preggo!



Little Peanut (pictured above) was definitely a surprise! Steve and I had a plan in place to start trying for a lil pumpkin pie next year after he had begun his internship, but alas fate had other plans in store for us.

I think the biggest emotion we are feeling right now is pure excitement. Which is weird for me to say because when I thought this might happen I figured my practical "plan everything out" self would be all over the place with panic, worry and fear. Don't get me wrong, there is a bit of that going on....but surprisingly it isn't the biggest emotion I've been feeling. Which is unnerving, but kind of awesome. I feel the phrase "meant to be" should be applied here. And, if you know me well....I never say crap like that. lol ;)

We feel so blessed and can't wait to meet our Peanut. I can't wait to see my husband play with his child or watch my Mom try to continuously try to steal the baby from other's people's arms because she says "he is hers" (or she... but for easy schmesay's sake will be referring to the baby as 'he' from now on in the blog). I can't wait to see my nieces play with their new little cousin.

Watching how this little nugget is going to affect everyone's lives is going to be pretty amaAHzing!!!

Welcome to my tummy Little Peanut. Mommy loves you already, more than you know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Krista!! I can hear you singing to Peanut in Cartman Voice already <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete