Thursday, December 6, 2012

Your Royal Highness, Peanut

If you haven't heard the news yet (In which in that case which rock have you been snoozing under? And can I get in on that? Sleep's been hard to come by lately!)...............
 
Wills and Kate are going to have their very own Peanut!!!
 
 
 
 
Why is this such a big deal to me?
 
1. Well for one thing that little Royal Pants will be born in 2013 and be exactly Peanut's age!!!
 
Um sorry but, Peanut could TOTALLY fall in love with the future King or Queen and I could TOTALLY be a Royal Mother-In-Law!
 
I wonder if I would be granted a title? Lady Krista of the Cadbury Candy Bars...
 
I'd have to get my hands on some corgi's and big floppy hats to fit in...
 
WHAT?!
 
It could happen!
 
I guess Steve and I better start saving NOW for an Oxford or Cambridge education so we can make this betrothal happen! ;)
 
 
2. For those of you who know me well you know that I'm OBSESSED with anything British.
 
Don't get me wrong, I love America and think it's the best country in the world, but those Brits have a special place in my heart and I love them lots-particularly when I hear things like how much Americans are obsessed with um...Honey Boo Booo..and Gangnum Style..
 
Yeah..
 
 
Yay UK!!!
 
 
I love the history and read biographies on Elizabeth I and Henry VII and Queen Victoria, The Beatles, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, Bridget Jones, "Ab Fab", Jane Austen, Adele, Kate Nash, Cadbury's Candy Bars (especially the ones you can't get here in the US!) ETC.........!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was thrilled about the 2012 London Olympics and actually watched the ENTIRE opening and closing ceremonies! Which I've never done before...only for my England.
 
 
 
I  visited my good friend Roopa in England when I was 16, fell in love and can't wait to return.
 
 
 
Here we are so young and carefree!
 
(And freakin skinny!!)
 
 
 
Congratulations Dear Kate and William! Good luck with your little bundle of Royal Joy!

And know that I'll be happy to sign a betrothal contract as soon as possible!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment