Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome to Babyland!

The nursery is done!
 
WOO HOOO!

I just want to sit in it..

All the time!

One of my co-workers found this picture on Pinterest and it served as our inspiration.


 
The original Powerpoint inspiration board I made:



 
 After some reflextion, we decided to eliminate green from the color scheme to keep it more simple and Voila! Peanut's Room came together so fantastic!!

 


 
 
 

 
 
 

 


 
 
Crib:
Graco Class Sarah "4 in 1" Convertible Crib Amazon
 
Crib Sheet/Skirt:
Etsy Shops:
 
 
Rocking Chair:
Family Herloom spray painted white by my Momsy
 
 
Rocking Chair Blanket & Pillows:
Marshalls/TJ Maxx
 
Mobile:
Etsy Shop:
 
 
Prints:
Etsy Shops:
 
 
 
 
Dresser:
Garage Sale purchase, flipped by us please see my post Project Peanut's Dresser
 

Shelves:
IKEA Lack Wall Shelf

Changing Pad Cover:

Etsy Shop:

Paisley Made

Turquoise Bins:
Target

Rug:
India Ombre Orange Cotton Rug Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment