Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bye Bye Bagel

T-minus 14 days until my Glucose Tolerance Test..........

And Momma needs to pass...

So...

This is me this week:



Therefore, I am reaching out via the Blogisphere and asking you peeps for help.

Do you have some favorite low-carb dinner recipes?

Something that will temp a Foodie Momma?

Any ideas will help. I am getting a bit sick of my low-carb meal ideas and need something new and exciting to try.

So goodbye sugary-delicious-ness. We had a good run didn't we?



Dear Sugar,
 
"If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you."
 
 
Love,
 
Krista







No comments:

Post a Comment