Friday, October 12, 2012

Krista..."The Burninator"!

The Setting: Our Bathroom in the morning before work...
 
 
I unscrew a cap of Antibiotic ointment and am about to spread some on an unfortunate burn brought on by my "evil" curling iron when I hear....
 
 
Steve: "No! Stop! What if you can't use that if you're pregnant?"
 
 
He snatches the tube of ointment away from me and begins to furiously check the "Warning" section of the medicine.
 
I snatch the tube back and point at the "Warning" section.
 
 
Me: "OH MY GAWD! It says it right here!"
 
"If you're pregnant and use this product.....you instantly turn into a fire-breathing DRAGON!"
 
"ROAR."


Then I make this gesture at him:


 
 
Heheheheeee.
 



Speaking of Dragons:
  1. I have loved this VERY silly video since college.
  2. I still find it hilarious.
  3. AND..Yes. I own a "Trogdor" t-shirt....


 
 
"Oh Yeah. Check out all his MAJESTY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment