Monday, September 24, 2012

Nightmare on West 145th Street

With pregnancy comes more hormones and with more hormones comes some things that are just Crazy Shiz-nat!
 
Like, all my weird dreams.
 
FYI right now I'm up about 3-4 times a night to run to the potty because Peanut treats my bladder like his private trampoline, so I have at least 2 dreams I remember a night in between the few snooze sessions I'm lucky enough to have.
 
Here are some of the weirdest (obviously most are nightmares revolving around Peanut):

Peanut the Exotic
Peanut (she) was born as another ethnicity other than Steve and I. When we questioned this the hospital did DNA testing and said she was definitely ours (aka there wasn't a switched at birth situation going on), but she looked absolutely nothing like us and no one ever believed she was ours! 

Peanut the Large
Peanut (she) was born without any pain and I had no recollection of the labor when I held her for the first time. But, she was 18 lbs! So they knocked me out to bring her into the world! Super Mega Baby!


Peanut the Zombie
Peanut (he) was born under-developed super skinny and missing skin in places. Resembling a Zombie. I woke up at 2am with a start and grabbed Steve to remain calm. Ugh.....creepy!
 
 
The Faro Secret Ops Team
I dreamed that my Dad and I were part of the CIA and my parent's house was being raided by "bad guys". They had black outfits, combat boots and were suspended from wires but worst of all each one had a......hat!!

Only bad guys wear hats:
 

Hat= Bad Guy                                                         No Hat= Good Guy  

Darth Vader                                                             Luke Skywalker


 

We defeated them with a variety of awesome fight skills (including "upper cuts") and got them off our lovely manicured lawn. LOL



I'm featured on the cover of Rolling Stone!

With apparently, Barack Obama...

No idea why Barack and I were rocking the cover..

Maybe we were going to start a new band called "Ba-RACKing the Krista"


Get it?


"Ba-RACKing The Krista"





"The shareef don't like it!"
 
"Ba-RACK the KRIS-TA!!"







I try to think of happy things before I go to sleep.

Like imagining I got to attend Hogwarts or practicing accepting my Golden Globe speech ("I would like to thank all the little people... lol") or that I was instantly transported to Candy-Land, everything was completely edible and I never gained any weight from ingesting all that sugar.

But, Alas...

The above crap is what I dream about.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment