Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Schnickity Snacks

As there isn't much news on Peanut's progress this week....

I decided to put together a list of my cravings. I've always been curious about pregnant lady cravings and usually when I ask people what they craved while pregnant, they can never remember.

So....

Here we go!


Sushi!!!!
Ok Ok...not the raw kind, but my favorite  Shrimp Tempura Roll with avocado, cucumber, and spicy mayo rolled in rice and crunchy Panko Breadcrumbs. I get this at least once every two weeks with a bowl of Miso Soup and a Salad with Ginger Dressing. Num Num Nums!

Fruit
Raspberries, Pears, Peaches, Cantaloupe, Strawberries, Plums, Watermelon, Banana (in smoothies only....I know...I'm a freakin weirdo) 

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich-"Krista Modified"
Every time I eat bar food, I hope to see a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich on the menu. If I do I get really happy and then I modify the crap out of it! Sometimes even if I don't see it on the menu, if I see that the place has chicken fingers, Buffalo Sauce and Provolone Cheese I try to get them to make my sammie my way for me. You win some you loose some with this strategy.

The "Krista Way" Fried Chicken Patty dunked in Buffalo Sauce, Add Bacon, Provolone Cheese, Lettuce, Small bit of Mayo, Pickles and put on a buttered toasted bun.

Dunk in a giant bowl of Ranch.

OOOH Naughty!

Massive Biscuit Attack
One day at about 5pm, I was on my way home from work and I felt like I might die if I didn't eat a biscuit. So I had 3. I guess Peanut loves biscuits. Thank you Popeyes Chicken!

Smoothies
This is also good news! Something else healthy! I've made some Protein Packed Pumpkin Smoothies etc and Peanut loves them.

Whole Milk
I've sort of become addicted. I try to keep it to one glass a day if that, but whole milk taste sooooooo delicious right now!

Donut Sneaky Time

Me: "Leslie I'm going to get "Coffee..."

(Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Pssssttttt...."The Coffee" is really a donut....)

If ladies in my department catch me eating a donut, they will definitely give me CRAP about it. LOL 

They just want me to be healthy for Peanut.

But, I usually allow myself one donut on Fridays to "Treat Myself"!

Don't tell anyone ok?



So, nothing that is strange like pickles and ice cream or anything...

Ew.


Speaking of Food...

I got together with some of my friends this past Saturday night for our September Din Din Club and this is what happens when the rest of my friends get into the wine and I'm dead sober:


Baby Bump Decorations provided by: Aunt Brittney,  Auntie Amanda, Auntie Shannon & Auntie Sarah.


*Note that I had to bite my lip so we could get this shot because I was laughing so hard I was crying.

And I do look quite terrible, but it is too hilarious not to post. LOL




And now for an Encore:

SNACK!
SNACK!
SNACK!
 
CRUNCH!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment