Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Under the SEA!!!

 
Here are the pictures from Juliet's 6 month photo shoot by Bella Mi Photography!
 
 
We shot these at Rocky River Park in Rocky River, Ohio. Our little mermaid was a great sport during the shoot. I'm thinking it was because she had as much delicious sand as she could ever eat... A.K.A it was REALLY hard to get her to quit eating the dang sand...
 
But anyschways...
 
My favorite Disney movie ever is The Little Mermaid so we thought it was only fitting to grab our own little mermaid, pack up Flounder & Sebastian and head to the beach!
 

 
Our awesome friend Kristin from The Crafty Giant made her mermaid outfit with a pattern by Boutique7one7 . Didn't it turn out amazing??

 
I'm told these mermaid shots will be extremely appreciated by JP when I play them in her high school graduation slide show...... ;) heheheeeeeee lol

 
 
 My Gorgeous Girl!!!
 
 





XO,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment