Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How to legally hypnotize your baby

 
I'm convinced that this video is 100% bonda-fide Baby Crack and has the power to hypnotize all babies!!
 
A friend of mine told me that no matter how fussy his daughter gets (who is 4 months older than JP) if he plays this video for her she calms right down immediately.
 
Say WHAT?!
 
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical...
 
But I thought "What the hey? Juliet has been a bit fussy this week..it's worth a shot..."
 
 


And sure enough....

It worked like a freakin charm!

I couldn't believe it!

When have YOU EVER seen a 7 month old sit and stare at something for almost 3 whole minutes! It's insane!!!

The proof is in the 265 MILLION views it has on You Tube and if that doesn't convince you of this video's mysterious power, below is a video of JP watching it:





Seriously. Try this on your baby. Enjoy the delightful effects.






But, be careful....the SCI-FI nerd in me is a bit worried that the video has government subliminal messaging in it.

You never know...

If we aren't careful we could have a "River Situation" on our hands.....like in Firefly & Serenity...


 
Duhhhh Daaaaaaaaaaaaa Duhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment