Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 month photo shoot!

Here are some photos from Juliet's 3 month photo shoot!
 
All photos by Bella Mi Photography.
 
Cyndi at Bella Mi does an AMAZING job, we love her!
 
 
Apparently Juliet (JP for short...Juliet Patricia) was her star model because Cyndi told us that most 3 month olds are not able to sit up (while supported) or smile and our little girl could do both!!! What??? AWESOME. lol



Beautiful outfit from our good friends Matt & Kristen :)
 
 

 
 
 
 This gorgeous romper and custom hair piece was made by Shannon at Skylarroos. :)
 
Doesn't it look wonderful??
 
 
 
 
 
She looks good in Mommy's jewelry...
 
 
 
 
This is AMAZING! I have no words!!!
 
 
 

(The red hair bow is also by Shannon at Skylarroos which she hooked us up with at the last minute!! :) :) )
 

Ok I lied...I have some words...


I got the idea for this shoot after Steve & I purchased JP this Snow White outfit on sale and due to my obsession with Once Upon A Time....
 
 
I think this is completely A-freakin-MAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment