Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Labor Playlist "Relax"

Yay! I finished my Labor Playlist to help me Relax during delivery last night!
 
For those of you who know me well know how much I LOVE music (and need it to function a lot of the time...or I'll hear songs in my head) and how essential this is!
 
So, I thought it would be cool to record my list of songs that I thought would help keep me happy and relaxed.
 
I am also working on a second playlist, "Labor Empower" for pushing...lol  Something a bit more high energy ;)
 
 "Labor Relax" Playlist
 
Arcade Fire-Abraham's Daughter
Florence + The Machine- All This and Heaven Too
The Duhks-Annabel
The Wailin Jennys-Beautitful Dawn
The Civil Wars-Birds of a Feather
Fleet Foxes-Blue Ridge Mountains
Florence + The Machine-Cosmic Love
The Decemberists-The Crane Wife 3
Arcade Fire-Crown of Love
Of Monsters and Men-Dirty Paws
Neko Case-Don't Forget Me
Billy Joel-The Downeaster "Alexa"
Kate Voegle-Enough for Always
Lissie-Everywhere I Go
Sarah Jarosz-Annabelle Lee
Mindy Smith-Fighting for it All
Iron & Wine-Flightless Bird
Rufus Wainwright-Hallelujah
Ellie Goulding-I Know You Care
Plumb-In my arms
Ellie Goulding-Joy
The Decemberists-June Hymn
The Watson Twins-Just Like Heaven
Of Monsters and Men-King and Lionheart
The Civil Wars-Kingdom Come
Aretha Franklin-Let It Be
Mindy Smith-Little Devil
The Wailing Jennys-Long Time Traveller
Dixie Chicks-Lullaby
Sia-My Love
Anna Nalick-Wreck of the Day
Dixie Chicks-More Love
Fleet Foxes-Mykonos
Best Coast-No One Like You
Editors-No Sound But the Wind
Tanlines-Nonesuch
The Decemberists-Oceanside
Mindy Smith-One Moment More
The Civil Wars-Poison & Wine
Florence + The Machine-Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
Snow Patrol-Run
Lisbeth Scott-Take Me Home
The Wailin Jennys-This Heart of Mine
David Gray-This Year's Love
Fleet Foxes-Tiger Mountain Peasant Song
The Secret Sisters-Tomorrow will be kinder
Mindy Smith-True Love of Mine
Snow Patrol & Martha Wainwright-Set Fire to the Third Bar
The Duhks-Turtle Dove
Alela Diane-White As Diamonds
Fleet Foxes-White Winter Hymnal
The Head & The Heart-Winter Song
Rilo Kiley-With Arms Outstretched
Ellie Goulding-The Writer
Jason Wade-You Belong To Me
Of Monsters and Men-Your Bones
Ellie Goulding-Your Song
Anna Nalick-Forever Love (Digame)
The Decemberists-January Hymn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment