Friday, November 9, 2012

Krista's T-Rex Arms


You know that phrase "I've fallen and I can't get up?"


Oh you know it.


All of us 90's kids quoted it repeatedly in Steve Urkel's voice...for... years.


I never thought it would happen to me for realzees....


I was enjoying a relaxing time in the tub reading my Rolling Stone and rewarding myself for heading to the gym (going about once a trimester...but who's counting...lol) and when it was time to get out of the bathtub....

I found I couldn't....

Because my arms suddenly became about as effective as a T-Rex's:






Teeny tiny and couldn't support the weight of my huge expanding belly.


Thank God for Steve and his ability to act as a "Future Father/Forklift" at the same time.


Note to self: will be avoiding the bathtub from now until Peanut arrival and especially if my "Rescuer" Steven isn't home....


I'm just saying "No" to bubbles... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment