Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

This past weekend brought us celebrating our first Father's Day for Steve!
 

I wanted to do something really special, so I came up with the idea of dressing JP up "as Daddy" and with the help of Cyndi at Bella Mi Photography....it turned out AMAZING!

Steve really loved it! :)
 


"Woe is me."-Teddy Bear

"And how do you feel about that?"-JP

(Steve is currently getting his PHD in Counseling Psychology at The University of Akron)



Father's Day also brought additional excitement as Juliet began to sit up on her own!!! Not even 5 months old yet (ok she has one day left lol) and sitting up! We are so very proud of our strong girl!








We had a great Father's Day getting to spend time with my family and Steve's! Here's a few pics of JP and my Daddy being silly.




And here she is with Grandpa Beyer. Awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment