Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Feeding Game

 The Feeding Game


Step One: Observation
 
Juliet is chewing her hands, spitting out her pacifier and crying. It has been about two hours since she last ate, she must be hungry.
 
Step Two: Interpretation & Preparation
 
I prepare zee bottle.
 
Step Three: Distribution
 
I give the bottle to Juliet, she appears to be drinking it, but when I check it almost no formula has come out. Then, she passes out to snooze.

Ok....

Step Four: Reevaluate

Ok she must not be hungry. I set the bottle down on the coffee table and don't put it back in the fridge so I don't have to heat it up again when she actually is hungry...which should be soon because it's been 2 hours since she last ate.

BUT I only have one hour before it goes bad..............

Step Five: Attempt to Move On

I put her in her chair to sleep.  And attempt to get something else done. 20 minutes go by.

Step Six: Clues 2.0

Crap.

She's crying.

Ok she must be hungry now.....right? 

Step Seven: Defeat

She's not freakin hungry!

Bottle=Wasted.






Step Eight: Balls.

Repeat Steps One through Seven.








Awwwwww
 

No comments:

Post a Comment