Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Symptoms Schymptoms

Current Preggers Symptoms:

1.  24/7 Queasy-ness

I thought this might be over this week but I'm still getting surprised with the occasional queasy hits. The best way I can describe it is like this

"If I was a cartoon character, my face would be green"

Or it would look like Zis:




2.  Extreme Vampire FATIGUE

I feel like I was attacked and drained by a Vampire. The scary "I feel like I might not make it through this" kind like on True Blood, not the "Kristen Stewart weird screaming like she had a bad burrito in Twilight"  kind. It makes you feel completely incapacitated. I haven't worked out in 2 weeks because I get winded from going up 4 stairs and I've been falling asleep every night at about 7pm. Last night my sister criticized me for leaning my chin on my hand at dinner and I told her to "Go to sleep!" Peanut Translation: "Aunt Bitty shut up so I can go to sleep!"

3. Headaches

Getting at least one late afternoon every day. Boo!


4. Breakout!

Am I going through puberty again? Nope that's just the pregnancy hormones wreaking havoc on my face! Crap.

5. Loss of Balance.

I'll just be walking along and then...Wha-Oh!


6. Pregnancy Brain

I'll be in the middle of a sentence and.........





What was I saying? ;)



Of course all of this is a small price to pay to welcome a beautiful healthy Peanut into our lives. But damn kid, can you lay off Mom a bit? :) JK

No comments:

Post a Comment